SHIPPING & RETURNS
Deborah Tseng Jewellery has a 7 days return policy.
We will issue a full refund of item. However the shipping fees and taxes are not refundable.
To return or exchange items, you must request a return authorization by contacting us on
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Contact us at to request a return authorization.
2. We will send you by email return information label that you will have to print.
3. Place the item(s) in the original packaging and into a solid carton box.
4. Place the return information label on the box over the prior delivery information.
Delivery charge and returned postage will only be refunded if the item is faulty.
If an item you have received is damaged please inform us within 24 hrs of delivery to arrange for a replacement to be sent.
Should you be interested in a different style, please return your item/s to us following the return instructions above and simply purchase the new piece separately at
We will apply the shipping fee if you are making an exchange
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited to your original form of payment. If the complete order is returned a refund will exclude shipping costs. Please allow 30 days from return shipping to receive a refund.
1. Items must be returned to us in perfect condition: make sure all products are exactly as you received them.
2. Items should be returned in their original, undamaged box as this is considered part of the product.
3. Please make sure to return the items into a solid carton box to not damage the original packaging as this is considered part of the product.
4. You may prefer to return the goods by any secure transport and make sure to include contact information and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. We suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed. we will not make a full refund in the event of damage, theft or loss during delivery.
5. Deborah Tseng Jewellery will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
6. To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'. Deborah Tseng Jewellery is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
7. If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
8. If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
9. For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Deborah Tseng Jewellery reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.